Gas Powered 5.6 kW GPS5600A
Designed for construction, rental and other demanding applications, this quiet, high-performance, portable generator delivers tool starting and voltage regulation in a rugged compact package. This 5.6 kW generator is ideal for powering tools on an entire job site or as emergency or standby power. Built with heavy-duty frames and premium components to provide long, trouble-free operation even in abusive environments. Power high starting amperage tools such as compressors, grinders, fusion welders and electric power tools.
- Unique step-start generator technology with AVR (automatic voltage regulation) and separate excitation winding
- Central GFCI (neutral bonded to ground) sensor system eliminates common GFI outlet failures while offering personal protection on all receptacles including 240 Volt. Meets the latest NEC and OSHA jobsite standard
- Unique auto-idle control with time delay system automatically reduces the engine to a low speed reducing fuel consumption, noise and wear.
- Full wrap-around frame with dual cross-member support, high impact polyethylene fuel tank and heavy duty shock-mounting combine to provide outstanding impact protection.
- Honda engine with low oil shutdown and electric start. Fully compliant with the latest EPA evaporative emissions regulations.
Gas Powered Portable Generator, Honda engine
MONTHLY $450Buy for $1,850
Maximum Output5.6 kW
Continuous Output5.0 kW
AC Voltage120/240 V
Fuel Tank Capacity5.2 gal