GME® WALER SYSTEMS are designed to allow protection and flexibility needed to work around crossing utility lines. Two styles of walers are available. The waler with hydraulic struts allows end-loading in a 3-sided or 4-sided application, for pipe repair or valve maintenance.
The waler with hydraulic cylinders is designed to be used in a 2-sided application for production work. Waler systems, used in conjunction with proper sheeting materials, can prove to be a versatile and effective style of shoring.
• Lightweight aluminum alloy construction
• Easy and safe to install from outside the trench
• Components are interchangeable with other GME® Hydraulic Shoring products
• Permits skip sheeting around crossing utilities
• Certified by a registered professional engineer to meet OSHA standards